Assesments Parkinson Disease
1. Patient’n demand and motivation.
2. Natural of course of disease = onset of complaint, time since the diagnosis, severity and natur of the course, result earlier of diagnostics.
3. Partisipation problem = problem with relationship, profission and work, social life ( among others, recreational time)
4. impairments in fucntions and limitations in activities =
-transfer: sit down, rise from floor or chair, get in or out bed, roll over in bed (sleeping problem), get in or out a care, get on or off a bike.
-body posture: possibility of an active correction af posture, paint due to postural problem, problem with reahcing, grasping and moving objects.
-balance: feeling of impaired balance while standing and during activities, orthotastic hypotention, difficullity with dual tasking (motor activities and cognitive)
-reaching and grasping : household activities (small repairs, clean, cook, slice food, hold a glassor or cup without spilling), personal care (bath, get dressed/undressed, button up, lace up shoes.
-gait: used of aids, walk in the house, climb the stairs, walk short distances outside (100 m), walk long distances outside (>1 km) start, stop, turn, speed, onset of fistination, onset of freezing (use the freezing of gait questionaire), relation to falls and the use of cues.
influence of tiredness, the time of the day and medication on the performance of activities, influence of tremor on the performan of activities
-Physical activity: frequency and duration per week compared to the dutch standard of healty moving (at least 30 min/day for 5 days a week) when heving doubts use the LASA physical activity questionnaire (LAPAQ).
-Risk to fall: fall incidents (use to questionnairehistory of falling), fear to fall, if patients had nearmisses the past year, use the falls efficacy scale (pes)
-Co –morbidity: Pressure sores, osteoporosis and mobility-limiting disorders such as arthrosis, remathoid arthritis, heart failure and COPD.
-Treatment: current treatment (among others, medication and outcame) earlier (allied) medical treatment type and outcame)
-Other factore: 1. Mental factor, 2. Personal factor, 3. External factor.
1. Mental factor: ability to consentrate, memory, depression, felling isolated and lonely, being tear ful, anger, concern for the future.
2. Personal factor: insight into the disease, socio-cultural background (attitude, among other,with regard to work), coping (among other,the persetion of th limitations and possibility, the patient’s solutions with regardto the limitations
3. External factor: Attitude support and relations (of, among others, partner, primary care physician, employer) accommodation(among others, interior, kind of home), work(content, circumstances,conditions,and relations)
4. Expectations: Expectation of the patient with regard to prognosis, goal and course of the treatment, treatment outcome, need for information advice and coaching.